Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday!

Happy 4th birthday to my sweet girl! She is all tucked into her bed after a long day spent in the car -- not the best way to spend one's birthday, but (as you can see by my last post) we've been celebrating all week! We just got home from a short vacation to New Hampshire to visit family and we had a wonderful trip full of swimming, relaxation, and lots of laughs! Last night we had a second birthday party for our girl with a pink-frosted cake made with love by her older sister and her great-auntie Sandra. We celebrated my sweet girl's birthday which is today, and my uncle's birthday which is on Tuesday. We just got in a couple of hours ago, but I couldn't let my girl's birthday go by without posting to let her know how much she is loved and how blessed we are to have her in our lives!

Happy birthday, Kiki!

No comments: